Thursday, January 21, 2010

30 weeks - baby shower planning

30 weeks now...WOW!

I remember with my other two children, my pregnancy seemed to last forever. Much different experience with this little guy. Time is just flying by! I assume that is because I know he is safe inside me and a part of me doesn't want him to come out because I know that is when all the scary stuff comes. Well I can't think about that. I need to enjoy these last two months. I've decided to have a baby shower next month, Feb. 27th. Even though I have family members willing to put it together, I can't help to get involved since I enjoy planning events. Plus, this will be my first baby shower where I know the sex of the baby. It's going to be a lot of fun!

2 comments:

  1. so glad you are having a baby shower. I had four. I love planning parties too. You are going to have so much fun. I am thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to work that day but not until 6 pm so I plan to go. I am so excited you are having a baby shower. Yay

    ReplyDelete