Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ready for Maternity Leave

Well I guess I spoke too soon in my previous post about my fluid levels being great. The last two NSTs show my fluid levels are high. This usually means the baby has abnormalities, which we know he does, so there really isn't much they will do about it for now. I guess it just means I get to feel even more like a whale and AJ has more liquid to play in (which he loves to do). So far I have managed to only gain 12lbs this whole pregnancy, 4 of the pounds in just these last two weeks (its the fluid & baby, right? ha ha). Anyway, these 4lbs have made a world of difference. I can hardly tie my shoes or get up out of our recliner. I'm starting to feel tired more and losing energy. I am so happy that next week is my last week of work. It will be nice to sleep in and only have doctor appointments to attend. I have to try and take advantage of this time before all the chaos begins ;). My mom joked with me and said "watch, you'll go into labor a week after leave." NOT FUNNY MOM!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I only had gained 12 lbs. I am only 5'1 and gained 70. I was a beached whale, LOL
    I am so glad your last week of work is coming up. Get plenty of rest. I am here if you need me.
    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liz. I gained a lot of weight with my other two kids, especially with my daughter. I think I gained 50-70lbs with her and still didn't lose the 8lbs 6oz she weighed when I got home :(. Anyway, since I kept the weight on me from them,its a good thing I'm not gaining too much this time :).

    ReplyDelete